My Cannonball adventure

My Cannonball adventure
Meet "Effie" our 1915 Harley-Davidson Twin 3 speed

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My van is totaled!

Ok... rough day, but I will keep going.

My friend Mark, who lives in CA and has been helping me with my chase van for the past few months called me with the BAD news this morning. The GOOD news is no one got hurt. The BAD news is that my chase van, which I saw once and never even got to drive, was totaled today by a kid who ran a red light and broadsided my van. Unreal! Mark was on his way to get a cd player installed for me. Last thing on the list for the van until I picked it up next week for my cross-country trip to Kitty Hawk for the start of the Cannonball. Just glad Mark or the dumb ass who ruined my van were not hurt.

So.... now I need to find a van asap! Can she do it? Will she end up riding her beloved "Effie" all the way to Kitty Hawk and back without the van? Stay tuned... lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment