My Cannonball adventure

My Cannonball adventure
Meet "Effie" our 1915 Harley-Davidson Twin 3 speed

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Packing!

It's almost 10pm... I'm packing for the Cannonball! Almost 9 months ago to the day I decided to take on the Cannonball. It's been a long road already with many bumps and turns. I look so forward to actually getting out there on my little "Effie" and making some miles!

Wish me luck! I'm off to CA tomorrow to check on my van and do some last minute things to it. Need to get a ramp, some extra tools, things I can;t bring from Hawaii. Living out on the middle of the Pacific is beautiful, but tough when you have to pull something like this together.

It's all good. I'm ready and hopefully, will have some new pictures and videos to share soon.

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment